Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What's Your Damage, Heather?!

YEAH!! Death Daughter by Amber Benson is out today!!! So is White Witch Black Curse by Kim Harrison!!! Yes I know I just used why too many '!' marks, but you know what I don't care. That's right people I don't care, so suck it. Okay...that was weird, sorry. Now onto heathers.

Have you guys seen this movie? If you haven't then get your ass up and rent it or buy it. I don't have a favorite movie but this is on the top 10 list. It's a black comedy centered on a high school. Where the three most popular girls name are all Heather. Go HERE to read about it. Cause my review of this movie will contain major spoilers.

So anyone that was born after 1990, probably hasn't seen this movie. Trust me, only the teachers knew what I was talking about, when I said "What's your damage, Heather?" So this movie is really good and you have to be a little intelligent to be able to understand the movie. Sure the premise is simple. This crazy dude named JD gets a kick out of killing people and making it look like suicide. And gets Veronica to help him, cause she is the only one that can write in their handwriting. The first kill was an accident, but then it became a joke. great movie and funny. Um the heathers are such preppy little girls, (no offense to the preps) rude preppy little girls. Even causing someone to try real suicide because they were rude and mean to them. Now don't get me wrong I can get nasty but, to push someone that far is too much. The ending real good also, JD trys to blow up the school, but Veronica stops him. In the end JD blows himself up in front of the school and right in front of Veronica. Then Veronica makes her way through the school. Goes to Heather Duke and takes the red ribbon from her hair, (which all of the Heathers once had) and says; "Heather, my love, there's a new sheriff in town." Now JD blowing him self up in front of her.
1) Kinda gross, even if none of 'him' gets on her, which would be impossible since he was right there.
2) Well I suppose there is no '2', but goodness, I never seem to get rude or snarky about the things I review.

Also this movie has some of the best lines ever.
As you can see from the title for this post. "What's your damage, Heather" is the pest, but many good ones follow. Here are some:


Heather McNamara: Do they even have Thanksgiving in Africa?
Veronica Sawyer: Oh sure, Pilgrims, Indians . . . tater-tots. It's a real party continent.



Heather Duke: Veronica, you look like Hell.
Veronica Sawyer: Yeah, I just got back.



Heather Chandler: Fu** me gently with a chainsaw.


Heather Chandler: Grow up Heather, bulimia is so '87


Veronica Sawyer: Dear diary, my teen-angst bullshit has a body count

I loves these ones, they are my favorite. I'm try real hard to get to a bookstore, hell at this point I would settle for the book part at Wal-Mart. LOL sorry if this has some language, not a common thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment