Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Big News

My Soul Take by Rachel Vincent

Is the new and first book in Rachel Vincents, Soul Screamers Series. This is a YA (young adult) book and is a change from a normal adult Shifters Series. Amazon doesn't have a cover yet, and neither does Rachel, also there is no cover blurb :''- (. That makes my sad but, oh well, I'll live.

Paranormal Romance Pearl Finalists

And this, many authors are up for these award. Keri Arthur, Marjorie M. Liu, Jim Butcher, Kim Harrison, Gena Showalter, Patricia Briggs, And Rachel Vincent are just a few. For the complete list of the fantastic authors please hit the link above and go over.

When Rachel gives us a cover and a cover blurb, I'll be sure to post it. And since I'm part of the Pride, we will get a first look. I'm the #1 poster over there too. I have 539 posts as of right
now.

Um?? Not much going on...just bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment