Saturday, February 28, 2009

Books in my Plastic Bag

Okay, I hope no one else has coined the term 'books in my Plastic Bag' if someone has please tell me so I can stop using it. So here are some of the books you might find in my plastic bag this week.

--

In a school run by gangs, staying out was harder than joining. We knew who our friends were, and were careful what we said. If people thought we were haters, it would only be a matter of time...
Line are clearly marked at South Bay High School. It's mixed territory for the Crips and the Bloods, which means the drama never stops. Julia DiVino wants none of it. No colors, no C-Walks -- it's not just her thing.
But when Eric Valiente jumps into her life, everything changes. Lines are redrawn. And then they're crossed.
--

Jenny Green is a spoiled teen "princess" and the newest junior at Montreal's Molson Academy. Jenny wants a fresh start in her new school, and she's curious to see what Montreal has to offer, most especially in the boy department. Beautiful, charming, and sharp-witted, Jenny has no trouble getting the boys to fall for her.

But when she discovers just how despicable the male gender can be -- with the lying, the cheating, and the utter disrespect -- she decides to make them pay...with their lives.

--

Life is fabulous for Jonathan Parish.

He's seventeen, out and proud, and ready to party through senior year with his posse of best girlfriends. But the year starts off with the wrong kind of bang when Jonathan -- in an inebriated lapse of judgment -- sleeps with a friend of his...a girl friend!

When word gets around that hot-but-previously-unavailable Jonathan might be on the market, the school's It girl approaches him with a proposal: pretend to be her boyfriend, and achieve popularity like he's never known. But popularity isn't what Jonathan wants. And suddenly, going back into the closet becomes Jonathan's only way to get what he's after -- a trip to see Kylie Minogue.
--
That is what the inside of my Plastic bag looks like and I got two comic books, but I'm tired and don't feel like shareing. I started Snitch and I'm on the 30-something page. Next will be The Straight road To Kylie, and if you remember I said I was going to 'review the shit out of it.' So that will be fun

No comments:

Post a Comment