Sunday, February 22, 2009

Aussie Perks

There are many perks to being friends with an Aussie, you get great recommendations for books, movies, TV shows and music. And you get to stay updated with the world that is different from your own.

Such as the mammoth snake swimming in Borneo, sure it's a fake but that's not the point. The point is, I would never have found this if not for my Aussie friend. Also there are some crazy spiders down there. Don't believe me go Here. And i get to stay current on all of the bush fires going on. For the latest on those go Here. She is an awesome person, nice, and doesn't judge, which is a rare quality in people now-a-days. Hopefully she will start her own blog, and I don't know what it will be about, but it will be good.

She can also manipulate the crap out of images, and makes some of the best avatars ever. I just wanted to pay some thanks to her. So thanks for being nice, being someone I could really talk to, and being someone to make me laugh.

And you better flipping like this or I'll zap you. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment