Sunday, March 1, 2009

Dollhouse-Ep: 3 Giving Up

I'm giving up on Dollhouse, it is getting to confusing and I'm tired of having to dead with a different Echo each week. When Buffy was on I cared what happened to her and her friends. And that is because each week I got to know these character. But with Dollhouse, Echo is a different character all the time, she doesn't stay constant, so how I'm I supposed to care for a character that I have never met? I can't, I do not care I echo is injured or killed. Because there will always be another doll out there to take her place. It's sad that I want to give up on a Joss Whedon series, but I am. Will i watch the next episodes? Sure, but I won't go out of my way to watch it.

But one good thing came out of this episode, and that is Eliza Dushku singing. She is an awesome singer and has a really nice voice. So props to Eliza.

No comments:

Post a Comment