Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Book Quiz

Okay, so I was like major bored and kinda depressed too, so I was blog-surfing. And I came up upon this little quiz over at For The Love of Books Blog. So Listen up and enjoy.

One book you’re currently reading: Snitch by Allison Van Diepen

One book that changed your life: Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson

One book you’d want on a deserted island: Undone by Brooke Taylor

One book you’ve read more than once: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows by J.K. Rowling

One book you’ve never been able to finish: The Uglies by Scott Westerfeld

One book that made you laugh: Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison

One book that made you cry: Speak Laurie Halse Anderson

One book you keep rereading: Rogue by Rachel Vincent

One book you’ve been meaning to read: The Hunger Games Suzanne Collins

One book you believe everyone should read: The Devouring by Simon Holt

Finally, grab the nearest book. Open it to page 56. Find the fifth sentence:

"Sounds more like a Star Trek character to me," he said, refusing to be an ass-kicker. "But it's cool."

From Snitch.

--

Nothing going one, I'm planing on buying some new books this week, maybe. I'll have to do a little work, in order to get some money. Wish me the luck. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment