Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I WAS TAGGED

I want to that Daphne for tagging me. As you know I haven't been keeping updated with blogs and stuff so Daphne I apologize.
1. Who are you ?
The guy that no one uderstands. And true friends think i'm crazy
2. Are we friends?
um, oh toughy. i wouldn't say friends.

3. When and how did we meet?
quite a few months ago, i just dicided to link you on my blog cause you tough me who Nico Medina was!!

4. Did you like me at all?
I honestly dont know you

5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
RealGirl. you just seem like your real with people

6. Describe me in one word.
Interesting-blogger

7. What was your first impression?
REALLY LIKES NICO

8. Do you still think that way about me now?
suh

9. What reminds you of me
hearing Lili St. Crows name. cause i know you lush her

10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
a really good book

11. How well do you know me?
barely not at all

12. When's the last time you saw me?
never have

13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
No

14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?
Prolly not

15. What is my best attribute?
your funny. i think.
So I guess I must tag someone. Okay
1. Natalie over at natalie bookreviews
2. no one. yea i'm a loser. if you wanna take this please do....

2 comments:

  1. interesting :DD nice to see an internet pal I've never met doing my tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, look you put my link in ur blog. :P
    Yeah, I rock, cuz you LINKED IT!
    Yeah!
    No, LOL, what the heck does that mean?

    ReplyDelete