Wednesday, July 8, 2009

R.I.P. Jamal Holyfield

I would like to just take a little bit of time honor the life of Jamal Holyfield.

Yea, this was my best friends brother! And man I'm feeling her pain. I never thought she could go through any more heartache and then this shit happens. I can't imagine how the family is feeling. Actually I can hear what's going on at there house right now. Well I just had to put this up. Baby Girl if you see this you know that I love you and hope the best for the rest of your family!

6 comments:

  1. Damn, sorry to hear it. I'm sure she'll appreciate the support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about your friends brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you tell me where and when the veiwings are, my daughter was a friend of his and she really want to pay her respects???

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea man dats crazi i jus w jamal before he died walkin dats sad rip hope da bet 4 chey and fam

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a shame something like this had to happen. i still can't stop crying. this was a real nice thing to do robert. And I'm soo sorry Chey!
    -Sydney

    ReplyDelete